Jeff Banks CBE, a consistently influential leader of UK fashion and a founder of Incorporatewear, steers our ethos of design. Jeff, twice named British Designer of the Year, has been instrumental in developing Incorporatewear’s ability to consistently produce innovative and timeless corporatewear solutions for a plethora of brand-led organisations.
Incorporatewear are delighted to announce the launch of ICW Tailored by Jeff Banks, a high-quality corporatewear catalogue collection which embraces elegant tailoring, stunning pure cotton shirting and stylish silk scarves and ties.
Visit www.icwjeffbanks.com for more details.
As a founder of Incorporatewear in 1996, Jeff Banks set out to bring a little sparkle to the world of corporate clothing. With the company now in its second decade, Jeff continues to inspire its ethos of design and innovation. Jeff Banks’ design pedigree is exceptional. Twice voted British Designer of the Year, he was the inspiration behind the British Fashion Council and Clothes Show Live. His clothing now retails across the globe and stands as testament to his insightful knowledge of the sector.
Jeff banks CV
- ★ 1964 - Created Clobber
- ★ 1970 - Created British Fashion Council
- ★ 1976 - Launches Warehouse
- ★ 1980&82 - British Designer of the Year
- ★ 1982 - Launches BBC Clothes Show
- ★ 1988 - Launches BBC Clothes Show Live
- ★ 1990 - Founds Graduate Fashion Week in London
- ★ 1991 – National Designer at Debenhams
- ★ 1994 – Launches Stvdio Label
- ★ 2000 – Launch of Jeff Banks Bespoke tailoring collection
- ★ 2005 – Launches Jeff & Co Matalan
- ★ 2007 – Drapers Record Lifetime achievement award
- ★ 2009 – Special commendation, Prince Philip Designers Prize
- ★ 2009 – Awarded CBE for services to fashion and charitable work
★Winner Best Bespoke Uniform for Corporatewear 2016 Pro Clothing Awards★
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Following this year’s Paris-Premiere Vision and Texworld event, we wanted to share our take on the key trends with you.
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Liz Walter, Incorporatewear’s Design Manager, shares her top corporate wear trends for 2017.
Monday, January 23, 2017
Incorporatewear, the UK’s leading supplier of corporate clothing, is set for further growth following changes and promotions in its management team.