Incorporatewear is ideally placed to service the existing and future needs of your business, because of the service enhancements we have delivered to all our customers.
The leadership team at ICW has over 100 combined years of experience within the corporate clothing sector with each member having managed complex corporate clothing projects. The Senior and Account Management team have operated in all market sectors and have hence established a firm understanding of the nuances of each enabling us to deliver the right solutions for your business. Incorporatewear believe that value is defined over the length of the contract and not just the starting unit price. So whilst we might win business based on our excellent design skills, we put great emphasis on the full spectrum of service from manufacture to quality to timely delivery and pro-active innovation.
Dedicated Account Managers
We aim to provide a smooth account management model striving for a flatter annual spend for our clients as opposed to sporadic spikes and slumps in delivery. Whilst we work as a team, we regard the role of your dedicated account manager as one of facilitator who provides direct access to each relevant department of our business. Your Account Manager will provide you with:
- A mapped out critical path highlighting key milestones and actions needed to deliver your range on time
- Ensure coordination and seamless stock transition at point of contract award from incumbent suppliers to ensure continuity of supply to wearers.
- Comprehensive Forecasting models to ensure stock demands are met
- Produce monthly Management information
- Representation at wearer focus groups and staff engagement meetings
- Delivery of online, mobile friendly web ordering and helpdesk services
- Range reviews and provision of market data in like for like industries
- Proactive promotion of new fabrics and service improvements
We know that our customer’s time is precious, so the Account Managers’ role is designed to make management of the uniform contract simple yet effective. Expectations are set early, and maintained throughout the lifetime of the contract.